Pittodrie Street, Aberdeen
Pittodrie Street, Near University, Aberdeen, AB24 5QH
Pittodrie Street is a property that has brought a new standard of student accommodation to Aberdeen. Students will enjoy a great location that’s just 11 minutes’ walk from University of Aberdeen or a short bus journey to Robert Gordon University.
You can enjoy second to none facilities including spacious common rooms, media lounge, games area and rooftop terrace. As well as free high speed 100Mbps Wi-Fi, all utility bills included, flexible payment terms, free contents insurance and 24 hour security and onsite maintenance
Want to share with a friend or live as a couple? Enjoy dual occupancy in in our studio rooms at no extra cost.
Book your room in this stunning new property with just a £250 deposit, with no further payments until after the 1st October 2020.
• Utility bills, contents insurance and 100mb WiFi included
• Dual occupancy available in studio rooms only, no extra cost
• Fantastic social spaces including a roof terrace, games room, study space and media lounge
• Secure, outdoor courtyards for students’ use only
• 7 minute walk to the University of Aberdeen Campus
• Excellent bus links to Robert Gordon University
Book in a group of 4 or more and you’ll get £150 EACH – offer ends 30 April.
- Vending Machine
- Outdoor Area
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- In Room Phone
- Wheelchair Access
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- En Suite
- Onsite Maintenance
- Secure Door Entry
- Digital TV
From: £119 /week Bills Included
- Added: 3 years ago