The Student Housing Company, Canal Point, Edinburgh
22 West Tollcross, New Town, Edinburgh, EH3 9QW
CANAL POINT EDINBURGH STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
Canal Point is one of our three locations in Edinburgh. It’s our flagship residence and it’s in a really convenient location, about a mile southwest of the city centre, so it puts you within easy reach of everything.
CLOSE TO ALL THE FUN
The following landmarks will be just 15 minutes (or less!) from your door:
– The University of Edinburgh – super-handy if this is where you’re studying
– The Meadows – one of the city’s glorious parks, good for jogging, strolling, and general chilling Edinburgh Castle – a must-see at least once!
– Princes Street – which is the city’s shopping hub Cameo Cinema for arthouse films, and the Odeon Cinema for blockbusters
– The National Museum of Scotland – with natural history exhibits and loads of other ancient stuff
And then there are loads of inexpensive bars and eateries in the vicinity for you to spend your evenings (look at our Edinburgh student’s guide for more info on this). And don’t forget: anywhere else you might want to go in the city is only a bus ride away.
Edinburgh is well-equipped for student life, so you’ll get settled in no time at all, and there’ll always be something to do in your spare time.
YOUR NEW HOME IN THE SCOTTISH CAPITAL
Now it’s time to choose which type of room you’d like. The main choice to make is whether you want an en-suite room in a shared apartment, or a studio all to yourself. All rooms come fully furnished, ready for you to move straight in. If you’re in an apartment you’ll share a TV and kitchen with your flatmates, whereas if you’re in a studio you’ll have your own. You can still do plenty of socialising if you go for a studio, because there’s a cosy common room downstairs that’s open to everyone, of course.
Anyway, here’s what your rent will cover:
– All your water, gas and electricity
– Your heating – which is unlimited, and therefore a real winner in a coastal area like Edinburgh
– High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi
– Access to the on-site laundry room – you’ll be thankful for this
– Maintenance service – we’ll fix anything quickly
– 24-hour security service
– Post and parcel service
WANT TO COME AND VIEW OUR ROOMS?
Have a look through the photo gallery and the 360° tour at the top of the page – they’ll give you a pretty good idea of what life at Canal Point will be like.
That said, we’d love to meet you so why not pop in and take a proper look around. In fact, we encourage you to do so – we’ll give you a guided tour and even a cuppa if you’re lucky! Arrange a viewing for whenever suits you.
If you’ve any questions in the meantime, just give us a shout via email and we’ll get back to you quickly.
- Vending Machine
- Outdoor Area
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- In Room Phone
- Wheelchair Access
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- En Suite
- Onsite Maintenance
- Secure Door Entry
- Digital TV
From: £164 /week Bills Included
- Added: 6 years ago
The Student Housing Company