Highfield Park, Dublin
274 North Circular Road, City Centre, Dublin, Dublin 7
Our Highfield Park student accommodation is brand new for 2019 students.
Highfield Park is a campus accommodation with lots of green space! It’s only a 2-minute walk from DIT’s Grangegorman and Trinity College.
The campus offers a range of room types, including twin rooms to ensuites, studios to gatehouses and townhouses – leaving you spoilt for choice. Living here will mean that you also have access to an onsite gym and studio, study rooms, shared kitchen spaces, cinema area and even an outdoor walking trail and BBQ areas.
You’ll also be ideally situated just a 5-minute stroll from a LUAS Stop – handy!
Your rent will cover
• All bills
• High-speed broadband and WiFi
• Maintenance (we’ll make sure anything broken gets fixed nice and quickly)
• On-site laundry facilities (pay per wash/dry)
• Somewhere safe to store your bike
• Secure post and parcel storage
• Common-rooms – including a cinema room, an arcade room and plenty of common study areas
• Outdoor areas (take your studies outside when the summer comes)
• And of course, our friendly Uninest team will be there to help whenever you need them.
• 5-a-side Football Pitch
• BBQ Area
• Study Room
• Outdoor Walking Trail
Please note all images used are CGIs.
- Vending Machine
- Outdoor Area
- Car Parking
- Swimming Pool
- In Room Phone
- Wheelchair Access
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Onsite Security
- Common Room
- En Suite
- Onsite Maintenance
- Secure Door Entry
- Digital TV
From: £187 /week Bills Included
- Added: 8 months ago
Uninest Student Residences