Monthly Archives: April 2015
The headline isn’t an idle boast from studenthalls.co.uk but is the result of research from the Higher Education Statistics Agency. Their report underlines the trend towards choosing student halls of residence which means that fewer students are willing to share a ‘traditional’ student home.
A new report has highlighted a growing trend for students to remain in their private halls of residence – or opt for similar properties – once they have graduated. Student property investment specialists the Mistoria Group says there is a definite trend of young professionals opting to live in purpose-built student accommodation blocks, particularly in the north-west and London.
Dedicated to helping you find the best quality student private halls student accommodation in the UK.
View student private halls, make enquiries and book online.
Get in Touch
- Seven Tips When Looking at Private Residential Student Halls
- Quality Private Student Halls: What You Need to Know
- Private Student Halls of Residence versus Private Student Accommodation
- Our Guide for Finding the Best Private Student Halls of Residence
- Tips when Looking for Private Halls of Residence for Students