Monthly Archives: September 2015
As we have highlighted previously on the pages of Private Halls, growing demand from students means some will face a severe shortage of private student rental accommodation. This has been brought home to us by a survey carried out by a student website which reveals that another issue facing students is that landlords are increasingly opting to let their properties to young professionals.
With students beginning or returning to their university careers, some people may believe that private halls for students are just aimed at wealthy young people. Here at the Private Halls we cannot stress enough that this is not the case and there’s a wide range of rents and properties available for students who want to live in a private halls of residence.
It’s the busiest time of year for student landlords and accommodation providers with growing demand for private student halls of residence. With many students now finding courses through clearing, others are facing the prospect of having to find suitable student accommodation by themselves.
Dedicated to helping you find the best quality student private halls student accommodation in the UK.
View student private halls, make enquiries and book online.
Get in Touch
- Seven Tips When Looking at Private Residential Student Halls
- Quality Private Student Halls: What You Need to Know
- Private Student Halls of Residence versus Private Student Accommodation
- Our Guide for Finding the Best Private Student Halls of Residence
- Tips when Looking for Private Halls of Residence for Students